Commercial and Residential Demolitions
If you need to demolish a property with asbestos, we can help. Our team is fully licensed and qualified to handle any project. The Queensland Government has a set of regulations to follow regarding asbestos demolition work. The WHS regulations require any asbestos on the property be removed prior to demolition. We take care of all the paper work and notifications required by the Government before commencement.
Our team are dedicated to delivering outstanding results for every customer. From demolishing small residential properties to large commercial buildings, we can do it all. We also provide site decontamination, air monitoring and safety clearances certificates. Health and safety of everyone on site is extremely important to us. All areas are completely sealed off and contractors are protected always. Nothing is left to chance.
- Residential and Commercial Asbestos Demolitions
- Government and Schools
- Office Buildings
- Site Clearance Certificates
- Air Monitoring
- Strict Health and Safety Standards
- Experienced Demolition Team
- Strict Health and Safety Followed
- Government Licensed Asbestos Removers
- All Government Paperwork Handled
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Affordable and Fast Turn Around Times
Areas We Service
- Central Business District and Inner Suburbs
- Southside Brisbane
- Northside Brisbane
- West Brisbane
- Ipswich & Toowoomba
- Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
Request Your Free Quote
Whether you are renovating or rebuilding our demolition service that is cost affective and reliable. Our team has the equipment and qualifications for large and small projects. We can both demolsh and remove asbestos.
Contact us today to get a free quote for your projects. Our experienced team are happy to answer any questions you may have.